Embossed Gloss Business Cards
Give your design an eye-catching texture.
• Raised, glossy coating on the front of your card
• Easy-to-write-on, fully matte surface on the back
• Choose from thousands of designs or upload your own
Free shipping on all business cards. Code: FREESHIP
Note: We've combined our spot gloss and raised print options to give you more flexibility with your design.
Free business card sample kit: A variety of papers and sizes to help you see, feel and find your perfect card. Request yours today.
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Add a layer of interest to your next business
Tips for Embossed Gloss business cards
• Use the raised gloss to highlight any design element you want to emphasize.
• Choose high-contrast colors to take full advantage of the glossy effect.
• Embossed gloss is perfect for bold text and large text fields (10 pt. font or larger).
• When designing your card, remember that the entire backside will be a smooth, matte surface – perfect for adding notes, appointments or other information.
Choosing your stock
• Premium matte (16-pt): Smooth and sturdy, silk-coated paper with rich color quality.
• Standard matte (14-pt): Silk coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.