Give customers the full story.
- 3 fold formats available
- Multiple paper stocks and sizes
- Customizable templates
- Use-your-own-design option
- Shipped pre-folded & ready to use
Need a hand? Get help from a design expert
Read our tips on How to make brochures
Looking for samples? Request our free business sample kit
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
An organized, effective way to share information.
When you’re talking to potential customers, less isn’t always more. Our easy-to-make brochures let you tell a more complete story about your company and what it can do. Different paper stock options and sizes help you get the right look for your project, whether you’re creating a handout, takeaway or presentation. What’s more, each brochure is crisply folded before it’s shipped to you – meaning that you’re able to start using them right away.
Choosing your stock
• Glossy finish is shiny and reflective, perfect for photos and images
• Standard: 100-lb paper (5-pt), Premium: 100-lb cover (9-pt)
• Matte finish has less glare, for a smoother appearance and more contrast
• Standard: 100-lb paper (5-pt), Premium: 100-lb cover (9.5-pt)
• Uncoated stock has no glare at all, great for readability and easy to write on
• Standard: 70-lb paper (5.5-pt), Premium: 100-lb cover (13-pt)
• Recycled stock has a more natural feel, made from 100% recycled materials
• Standard: 80-lb paper (6-pt), Premium: 110-lb cover (13-pt)
Beautiful, consistent colors.
Vistaprint just received the G7 Master Qualification, a certification for the highest accuracy, consistency and quality of full-color printing.
Organizing your brochure
• Have 1 main message and a strong, clear call to action
• Use panels and bulleted sections for important information
• Create a “menu” of all your services and options
• Include a social media section, with logos and contact info
Tips for a professional look
• Don’t use more than 3 different font sizes
• Go with a popular option like standard glossy paper
• Choose our thicker cover stocks to really stand out
• Use a holder to prop up your brochures and make people notice
For shipping options, info and exceptions, click here.